Since 2003 I have been an independent contractor through my company, Ultradeluxxe. I have been focused on media and systems for the gaming industry. I have successfully developed, released, incremented, and maintained systems used by tens of thousands of end users. I have experience working with widely distributed teams and individuals across 4 continents, and pride myself on being able to develop projects with highly specific legal and usage requirements.
I have performed design and architecture duties for Gift Surplus since 2011. In that time I have coordinated many projects spanning multiple development groups, across international borders.
- Designed and managed production of a dedicated eCommerce system for automatic product population, order processing, and fulfillment.
- Managed the development of multiple end user mobile applications
- Designed and developed multiple game titles
- Researched, documented, and instituted multiple game math models for public consumption.
- Worked as a principal member of a team to transition a consumer goods re-seller into a digital services provider.
- Managed public presence with strict regards for local and federal laws and standards.
- Personally developed several brand identities for public presence
- Created 40+ websites and platforms intended for demonstration, consumption, and public interaction.
With Magic Gaming I coordinated the development of a new gaming platform. Our tablet based Keno system was the first to be be certified with BMM and deployed into the live market. I was the primary interface between partners and developers, and worked directly with certification to ensure that our system conformed to all required standards.
- Designed the visual interface for the games, as well as the supporting marketing standards and materials
- The sole liaison with BMM labs to ensure certification in CNIGA qualified zones.
- Coordinated hardware development with overseas manufacturers.
- Coordinated the backend software development.
- Designed and implemented the cashier interface elements and standards, and supporting code.
- Performed legal research and conformance duties.
At Premier Gaming I developed custom game titles, imagery, and schema. I worked directly with sound engineers, hardware engineers, and software developers to integrate assets into a cohesive product.
- Developed 15+ custom slot game titles
- Oversaw branding and identity material production
- Coordinated production with multiple engineering teams
Since 2003 I have operated as an independent contractor. My independent work has been primarily specialized in visual representation and the mechanics to support those effort.
- Developed 30+ client platforms and websites for promotion, eCommerce and customer relations
- Defined UI/UX standards for information and reporting portals
- Created marketing programs and business identities
- Consulted on gaming platform implementations
- Overseen and produced product photography catalogs
2001 – 2005
I was the lead paralegal for a small firm focused on income taxes, corporation organization, trusts, and estates.
- Income Tax preparation for individuals and corporations
- Legal research
- Drafting court motions and orders